Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ismael Obrego

I think Ismael has probably learned from sitting through many presentations that a long speaker event is usually never someone's forte. That's my guess on why he cut his presentation to about 40 minutes.

He seemed like a really good designer in terms of branding and interactive design even though he only showed two videos of his works. I wish he went into a little bit of his print work. Or at least show more of his work. I guess opening up most of his presentation to Q+A allowed more interaction with him. I thought we might have to get up and do something when he told everyone to move forward. I kinda wish we did...

1 comment:

  1. Karen,

    Ish's last name is spelled "Obregon".

    There is no context to your posting. It's as if you don't expect anyone to read it, let alone understand it.

    If I were not at the event, I would have no idea what it was about, who he is, what you thought about him, his ideas, his work or really anything that happened. Please explore the writing in a more in-depth manner, and add additional thoughts to this entry.

    ReplyDelete