Friday, April 15, 2011

The Hangover in Bangkok

Ever since I've "liked" the movie The Hangover on Facebook they've been trying to promote their sequel The Hangover Part II. They've been releasing a few new movie poster ads which I've been really disappointed in. I don't think the quotes(?) from the movie are as funny as the creator of the posters thought they were. Like the first example of Stu and his quote "I have a demon in me". That quote with that picture doesn't make any sense to me. A winner quote would have to be: "All I wanted was a bachelor brunch."













2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. They make it seem overdramatic which gives fake feel to it. If anything, it should feel like a reality just like the first movie. I looked forward to watching the first movie and I don't recall seeing posters. It was more about promoting a good trailer.

    ReplyDelete